Friday, April 17, 2009

Sea World with the Fagan Fam!

Mariann, Jimbo, me, Sean, and Dan! Jimbo is Dan's brother and Mariann is his wife...and Seany boo is their son! He is sooo cute! I wish they lived closer...Washington DC is wayy tooo far! If you can't tell Sean is saying "ccchhhheeeeesssseeeee" :)
Me and Seany boo! He loves his future Auntie!
I had to take this picture because he is wiping his own face! I think he just did it because I had the camera pointing at him.
The penguins!
Dan, Jimbo, and Sean up on the bridge!
Uncle Dan with Seany boo! They are playing in the water.
Jimbo and Seany boo watching Elmo, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert & Ernie dance!
They are riding on an Elmo flying fish! Doesn't Sean look so excited?

He is watching Shamu spray the crowd with salty water!
Dang! He is BIG!!
Look at the SMILE on Shamu's face!

Aww...isn't Sean just so cute?? I had so much fun when you guys were here and I really do wish we got to see you more often!

I had not been to Sea World in a veerrrryyyy long time! I was super excited to hear that was where we were going, and I must say that it wasn't like I remembered. Well the shows like Shamu, and the Sea Lion show were how I remembered but they have this whole Sesame Street play area that has bridges, tubes, water, and rides for little kids. I don't remember that at all! Just while we were sitting there I witnessed 2 kids that were lost!! I would freak!

Dan and I got season passes so now we can go whenever we want! Since Dan signed up to go listen to a Time Share in June in Escondido for field tickets to the Dodgers game, maybe we will stop by Sea World while we are there and go see all the things we didn't have time for. I will let you know all about that!

No comments: