Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Charlee turns 1!!!

So this is a little late, but I have not done a blog in a while and I had uploaded this pictures a while ago so I figured I would finish it!! I have been super busy planning the wedding and with school that it is hard to find time to blog! One day there will be a blog all about the wedding planning!! Hopefully I get that out before the actual wedding which is less than 2 months away!

Charlee hitting her pinata. Do you see the bat in Kristen's hand? She tried giving that to her to use at first, didn't work out that well. Too heavy!
Ok so this picture of her jumping in the jumper is a little blury but you can get the gest of how much fun she was having in there!! She could not keep her balance, she kept tumbling but she'd get right back up and try to start walking or trying to jump (she can't quite jump yet but I'm teaching her) and then fall again! It was just too cute!!
Jackie, Kristen and I with Charlee and her cake! At first she didn't know what to do with it, but once we put her hand in it for her she dug right in!
She shared her cake with anyone who would eat it off her hand!
Ok so these pictures are backwards, but this is before she dug in!
Charlee with her cousins Mickenzie & Chase! With their other cousin Destiny!





Aww I love them!! We got lucky to get this picture because she did not keep that crown on for more than 2 seconds!
Charlee is getting so big! I can't believe she is one now! She is so smart, and I love teaching her things. Like how to jump, it is the cutest thing ever! I was jumping over a jump rope one day and she was laughing and the next thing I knew she was trying to jump. She tries sooo hard to thrust her body up but her feet don't leave the ground! She thinks it's hilarious as do I! She sometimes cries when I leave which makes me sad! Sometimes when I am holding her and Kristen tries to grab her she hangs on to me, that makes me happy! And of course Kristen mad, but that only happens sometimes! Aww I miss her already! She also enjoys grabbing my finger and making me go places she wants to go, like upstairs, or down the hall, or to the pantry! Oh ya I taught her how to go down the stairs without rolling all the way down like she did once haha, that wasn't on my watch! But she was fine! She'll eat anything! She wants everything! She laughs when everyone else starts laughing, it is the cutest thing!

Well that is the update on Charlee! We took her to the beach and those pictures are really cute, one day I will get them up. I should name this the Charlee blog!

No comments: