Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ladder 7


I have been totally MIA.  I had so much going on that I didn't have time to blog...ever.   So instead of blogging on all the past stuff (that would take me forever) this will be an up to date blog.

Recently Dan's fire station had family day and me and the other wives went and ate dinner.  They make amazing food!! But they also had a chance to take their truck out and extend the ladder and show us how it all works.

Here are some pictures of our day!

This is the tiller driver.  You know the big huge engines that have the guy driving in the back.  That is the Tiller






Dan and his crew.  Station 7


My HOT husband and I

Me taking a ride in the back seat of the engine


We had a great time hanging out at the station and I can't wait for more family days.  It helps when the guys that he works with are our age so their wives/girlfriends are wonderful to hang out with! 


No comments: