Monday, November 22, 2010

Upromise Guest Shopping for Natalie

Upromise Guest Shopping for Natalie


Love to shop online??? If so, please use my Upromise guest shopping code above to help earn money for me towards my college loans.   The above link brings you to the Upromise welcome site where I am a registered user.  You will click on the link that says "see deals and shop" and it will bring you to the full Upromise site where you search for the website you want to shop at.  For example type in "Tillys," "Macys," or any place you'd like in the search box.  Most websites are available.  Once you click "shop now" on any of those sites it will automatically bring you to that site.  It may ask if you want to join upromise and save money for yourselves or for me, if you want to save for yourself you will have to register for Upromise.com. 

Once you shop and make your purchase it takes a few days for the money to show up in my upromise account.  Basically most websites will contribute 2-5% of what is spent.  Just so you know it will NOT show me what you bought, how much you spent, or any of your financial information, or even who did it. So I will just see something like this "Macys........$1.82"  Once I collect a certain amount, the money is automatically deposited into a Sallie Mae Savings Account, then when I go in to repayment for my school loans, the amount I have saved up will go straight to my loan.

Please help in any way you can. I know it is hard to remember to use something like this when you are in shopping mode.  But if you can remember, any little bit will help!! :)

The deal of the week is the Entertainment Book!  You get 20% off this week plus Upromise will contribute 28% of what is spent.  For Orange County the books are $32.00 plus free shipping!!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! And thank you in advance!

One more thing!!  If you like to save money online go to retailmenot.com before you make your purchase to see if there are any promotional codes you can use!! 

No comments: